Why is Failure the key to Success? I am glad that you asked. The key to success is learning that failure isn’t bad. In fact, by failing, we can get more in life than we ever imagined! We all fall down, but the Key is to get back up. Don’t fear failure – embrace it. Overcoming Failure is important to grow as a person and business owner. It is okay to fail, how you overcome failure is what matters the most in life. How many times did Thomas Edison “fail” when inventing the light bulb? How many times did Alexander Graham Bell “fail” with the telephone? Just imagine if they gave up…..
1. Learn from your mistakes-Each time you “fail” at something, take the time to learn as much as you possibly can about the experience, so you are better prepared for the next time.
2. Let it go-Once you have learned what you need to from your mistake – LET IT GO. You can not move forward when you are facing the past.
3. Don’t be afraid to try again- Remember when you first learned to ride a bike and you fell over and over again. The fear of falling down again paled in comparison to your drive and determination to ride that bike. Don’t let your fear from your last failure keep you from achieving your dream.
4. Take baby steps-If you truly feel “paralyzed” by your fear, take baby steps to get started. “Get your feet wet” standing on the steps for a while until you get relaxed enough to take another step.
5. Keep a positive attitude-Keep Calm and always Smile! Positive Minds…Positive Vibes…..Positive Life
6. Understand that failure is a part of learning-You absolutely can’t have success without failures along the way. It is kind of like “every no gets you closer to a yes” – well, every failure gets you closer to a success.